Here are 6 helpful oral hygiene tips to prevent any dental emergency during the Pandemic
Updated: Sep 26, 2021
1. Eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat dairy products. Avoid foods high in sugar, they tend to stick to your teeth. Drink plenty of water every day.
2. Brush gently at least twice a day, with special attention to the gum line.
3. Floss at least once a day.
4. Using an antibacterial mouthwash is the best way to keep away bad breath, remove bacteria, and maintain dental health.
4. Replace your toothbrush every three to four months
5. Be aware of bad habits like ice chewing or crunching on hard snacks, using your teeth as a tool or to open packages, or grinding and clenching as these things can cause broken or chipped teeth.
6. Wear a mouthguard if you are doing a sport or activity that could cause trauma to your face and jaw. sneezing, talking, and even during dental care.
Any question please ask us. Make an appointment for a regular check-up at Empower Your Smile.